Master of Business Administration in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Management
PROGRAM STRUCTURE :
- MBA (BFSI) program is designed for providing a strong understanding of the financial market and its implication on the financial sector and developing a strong skill set attributed to Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Sector. The program will develop students to become capable, knowledgeable and skillful finance managers who can deploy suitable strategies for sustainable development. The development in the finance sector is a reflection of the varying business situations and finance practices around the world. MBA (Banking, Financial Services an Insurance Management) program at SUAS, Indore, will provide knowledge about finance skills, solutions demanded by industry and hands-on practical skills. In view of the changing financial scenario and economic transformation, the course will be useful for the aspirants to fulfil their knowledge requirement. The MBA (BFSI) program centres round the financial and strategic management of Banks, Financial Services and Insurance. The program offers practical insight into international financial services that has a direct impact on the banking practice.
SPECIALIZED BANKING & FINANCE LABS :
- The University will set up specialized Banking labs on the campus to enable the students to develop skills and obtain hands on experience in the Banking sector.
- A HDFC mock bank is being set-up to provide students exposure to real-life banking scenarios.
FEES STRUCTURE :
|Program Fees||Amount in INR for Indian Students||USD for International Students|
|Academic Fees (per Annum)||Rs. 500000/-||All Charges double the charges applicable to Indian students|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs. 10000/- (Refundable)||All Charges double the charges applicable to Indian students (Refundable)|
|Administrative Fees||Not Applicable||$ 100|
Few Seats are reserved as Discretionary Quota Seats. Only students with high academic record are considered for Discretionary Quota Seats. The fees for Discretionary Quota Seats will be double the Academic fees for Indian Students to be paid to the University.Note:- 1)Academic fees shall be increased up to 15% each year as per the University policies during the period of the program at the discretion of the Management. 2)Complete program fees for 1st year must be paid at the time of admission. 3)Proposed MBA-BFSI course is fully residential and accordingly Hostel and Mess are compulsory for all candidates taking MBA admission
- Graduate with minimum 50% marks for general (open) category and 45% marks for students of SC and ST category.
- Candidates aspiring to join MBA programs offered by Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences (SUAS) have to appear for the Symbiosis Applied Entrance Test (SAET).
- Registration towards MBA Entrance Test closed.
- Entrance Test shall be conducted from 12th February to 28th February 2017.
- To know more about SAET Entrance Test Click Here
A candidate who has completed XII (10+2) or equivalent examination from any Foreign Board must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign qualifications need to be verified from Association of Indian Universities (AIU) by the candidate before seeking provisional admission to any program of Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences.
In order to promote International understanding between Indian and Foreign students, SUAS has reserved 5% seats for NRIs/International students in every division.