CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
In confirmation with UGC Notification on Refund of Fees issued in October 2018, cases of cancellation of admission and refund of fees at Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences shall be governed by the following rules:-
|Point of time when Student applies for withdrawal/ cancellation of admission||Percentage of Refund of Fees Paid|
|15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission||100% (After deducting Processing Charges of Rs. 5000/- or 5% of fees paid, whichever is lower)|
|Less than 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission||90%|
|15 days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission||80%|
|30 days or less, but more than 15 days after the formally-notified last date of admission||50%|
|More than 30 days after the formally-notified last date of admission||00%|
- Above schedule shall be applicable on Academic Fees and Hostel & Mess Charges.
- Application fees, Registration fees, Entrance examination fees, Transport Charges, Medical Charges, Exam fees and such other charges are non-refundable.
- Refund of Deposit shall be subject to such deductions as may be necessary on account of any damage to the property of the University including but not limited to laboratory equipment, IT assets, library books, hostel equipment, furniture etc for which student is responsible.
- In case the admission of student is cancelled on account of disciplinary action or violation of Anti Ragging Regulations or breach of Code of Conduct or any other Rules & Regulations of the University, no refund of fees is permissible. Only the respective deposits would be refunded to the student.
- In any other case which is not covered in above Rules, the decision would be taken by the Vice-Chancellor.