Symbiosis Applied Entrance Test
Candidates Aspiring to Join MBA-BFSI programs offered by Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences (SUAS) have to appear for the Symbiosis Applied Entrance Test (SAET).
- Candidates should register and pay for SAET Test by paying registration fees.
- In the SAET Test, candidates are judged on English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Financial and Awareness.
- Appearing for SAET test does not mean, that student has the right to admission. Basic Eligibility Criteria would need to be met.
- The Merit will be decided on the basis of Score of SAET.
In case you encounter any problems or have any queries during the Online Application process, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students are advised to check eligibility criteria for the admission to the program before applying for the admission to the program is subject to fulfilment of the specific eligibility criteria.
- Students in the 12th standard may register for the entrance exam SAET.
- It is the responsibility of the student to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications for admission.
- Having been completed the application and paid the application fee does not mean acceptance of eligibility.
- Final eligibility for admission will be decided by Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences after submission of all the required documents.
The reservation policy shall be as prescribed by the state government from time to time.