Dress Code for Convocation-2019
Candidates must appear in the prescribed dress code:
- Milky white, plain full sleeve Kurta (no self-design) with high neck (Nehru Collar), Pyjama Churidar. Fabric: Cotton.
- Dress is readily available at Porwal dresses/Manyawar /other leading retail outlets across Indore.
- White 3/4th sleeve Kurti (self-design / print allowed) with round neck and up to knee-level and white churidar salwar. Fabric: Cotton.
- No Dupatta will be allowed. Please note that cream colour, shaded white or yellowish white colour for kurti and salwar will not be allowed.
Note: All participants will be provided Uparna (Uttariya/Angavastram) by the University against a security deposit of Rs 500/- at university registration counter (refundable) to wear over their dress.
Colour codes for Uparna (Uttariya/Angavastram) are as follows:
|Details of Participants||Colour Details of Uparna|
|Students MBA (BFSI) and BBA (BFSI)||Blue|
|Students BBA (Retail)||Green|
- Male: Well-trimmed hair and preferably clean shaved beard except Sikh and Muslim students.
- Female: Well-tied traditional hair style, no flowing/open hair style please.
- Male: Formal black shoes/chappal. No ankle or sports or fancy shoes will be permitted.
- Female: Formal black juti/chappal of any colour.
- No Cap/Safa/Turban will be permitted. However, Sikh students will be permitted to wear turban as per their traditions and beliefs.
Attention: Graduating students who fail to follow the dress code as specified will not be allowed to participate in the convocation ceremony.
Dress Code for Dignitaries / Invitees other than members of GB / BoM / AC / BoS
Formal suit /combination with or without tie. If not feasible formal pant and full sleeve shirt preferably with tie.
- A fee of INR 2000 is payable for attending the Convocation out of which INR 500 shall be refunded at the end of Convocation on return of Uparna (Uttariya/ Angavastram).
- The amount can be paid by NEFT to Bank Account as detailed below:
Beneficiary Name – SUAS School of Banking Financial Services & Insurance Management
Name of Bank – Union Bank of India
Account number – 543702010017238
IFSC Code – UBIN0554375
- Students who have already deposited amount against getting the degree certificates is required to pay the balance amount.
- After payment student should send the details of UTR number to email@example.com
- For any clarification please contact Mr. Sunil Dogne at +91-731-2581300 Ext: 1601
Note: Lunch shall be provided by University to graduating students and their parents.
- The final rehearsal is scheduled on 30 November, 2019 at Convocation venue from 10 AM. Candidates not attending the rehearsal will not be allowed to attend the Convocation ceremony.
- Candidates are requested to be seated at specified places on venue and are not allowed to leave during the ceremony.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited. Students will not be allowed to take photographs during the ceremony. Photographers will be present at the venue to cover each and every minute.
Please note the date, time and venue to avoid any inconvenience.
For Registration Click here
For more details, please contact:
Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences(SUAS)
Bada Bangadda, Super Corridor, Near Airport, Indore
Telephone No.: +91-731 2581300
Dr. Kapil Shrimal – +91-99789 38182
Dr. AP Dash– +91-96509 91299
Dr. Peeyush Pandey– +91-94150 91674