B.Com (Hons.) in Taxation (ACCA Integrated)
This integrated B. Com program has been designed to groom the students as Accounting and Finance professionals of international accounting and financial system. Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is a U.K. based organization/ institution which certifies the students as Chartered Accountants in international accounting, auditing and other financial systems after successfully clearing 13 courses which are as under:
9 Fundamental Courses:
- Business & Technology (BT)
- Management Accounting (MA)
- Financial Accounting (FA)
- Corporate and Business Law (CL)
- Performance Management (PM)
- Taxation (TX)
- Financial Reporting (FR)
- Audit and Assurance (AA)
- Financial Management (FM)
4 Advanced Courses as under:
- Strategic Business Leader (Case)
- Strategic Business Reporting
Any two of the following:
- Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
- Advanced Performance Management (APM)
- Advanced Taxation (ATX)
- Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)
The ACCA gives exemption from the first six courses on the basis of courses offered by the Universities/institutions in their B.Com program. The Students are required to pass the remaining 7 papers from 2nd year (3rd semester) onwards. The ACCA through authorized partners, conducts 30 Hrs. of classes for each of the 7 courses. The students are required to clear two exams each for all the 7 courses, one to be conducted by the University and the other to be conducted by the ACCA. On clearing all the 7 courses, the student is registered as the Affiliate Member of ACCA, after that, the student is required to undergo intensive internship for 3 years. On completion of this 3 years internship, the student is registered as Associate Member of ACCA.
- ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is a global body for professional accountants.
- They aim to offer business relevant, qualification to people around the world seeking a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management
- ACCA Certification consists of 13 papers. All these 13 papers have been included in the B. Com curriculum over 3 years and they will have to be pursued in the given order.
- Students will be getting two qualifications if they clear all 13 courses of ACCA apart from the other courses of their B.Com program:
- Com (Honours) Taxation
- Affiliate Member of ACCA
- Opportunity for learning Advanced Value Added Course of Tally ERP, GST, etc.
- Unique Skill based teaching pedagogy of 30:70, i.e 30% theory and 70% practical.
- Exposure to specialized skills in Accounting, Finance and Taxation, like live cases/ tasks to be assigned to students to give them hands on experience of the work in the industry.
- Robust Faculty pool of Industry Practitioners and Academicians
- Special emphasis on overall grooming and development of students through activities like- Educational trips, Workshops, Seminars, Incubation projects, etc.
The students will be required to undergo training in leading Audit and Charted Accountancy firm for a duration of 4-6 months for gaining hands on experience of various aspects of Book keeping, Accounting, Tax Filing, and Auditing etc.
Enhances employability for job assignments in following domains:
- Financial Management
- Business Process
|Business Accounting (F1)||Financial Accounting (F3) (Part-2)|
|Business Studies||Management Accounting (F2)|
|Financial Accounting (F3) (Part-1)||Corporate Laws(F4)(Part-1)|
|Micro Economics||Macro Economics|
|Business Statistics||Business Mathematics|
|Performance Management (F5)||Cost Accounting|
|Corporate Accounting||Income Tax (F6)|
|Corporate Laws(F4)(Part-2)||Financial Reporting (F7)|
|Business Enivorment||International Trade|
|Business Computing||Indian Financial System|
|Goods and Services Tax (GST)||Advance Accounting|
|Auditing & Assurance (F8)||Strategic Business Reporting (F11)|
|Financial Management (F9)||Advance Financial Management (F12)|
|Strategic Business Leader(F10)||Advance Taxation (F13)|
|Business Entrepreneurship||Tally ERP|