B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
The department aims at imparting high-quality education and producing industry-ready professionals. To achieve this aim, the department of mechanical Engineering & Mechatronics has recruited highly qualified and experienced faculty and set up advanced labs which have latest German Technology based equipment for learning, teaching, skilling and research. The complete course is focused towards industry trends and demands. The program includes Internship program in each year of the academic curriculum. To ensure the relevance of curriculum, professionals from industry and distinguished professors from IITs and other renowned institutions are actively involved in curriculum development, guest lectures and project development. The curriculum also includes multidisciplinary courses aimed at producing professionals with a broader domain of knowledge. We also boosts of our interdisciplinary program that takes care of soft skills training to develop and prepare the students for job orientation, entrepreneurship development and employment in Industries and Corporates.
- The course covers Syllabus of Mechanical and associated specialization domain like CAD/CAM, Industrial Production, E-Vehicles, and Automobiles.
- Offers software courses like AutoCAD, Mat Lab, Ansys, and SolidWorks etc.
- 70% Skill-based teaching.
- Dedicated Internship program for students in various related Industries.
- All-round personality development through soft skills training and other co-curricular activities.
- Highly qualified and industry-experienced faculty.
- Offers international standard hostel facility.
- The state of art training systems and education equipment have been imported from Germany. Lucas Nulle, a pioneer for the development, manufacturing of high-quality training and education equipment for last 40 years, has extended their boundary for installing these cutting edge training equipment in the Symbiosis University for skilling the students.
- The Lab has been specially designed to enhance the skill of students. The labs are designed and developed as per the industry 4.0 requirements that include Automation Lab, Automobile Maintenance lab, Rapid prototyping lab, Robotics Lab, CAD/CAM lab etc.
- Apart from this, students will be exposed to Basic workshop, thermodynamics lab, material testing lab, design and dynamics lab, the theory of mechanism lab and heat-mass transfer lab for enhancing their core skills.
|Applied Mathematics-I||Applied Mathematics-II|
|Applied physics||Applied chemistry|
|Applied Thermodynamics||Engineering Drawing|
|Computer Programming||Strength of Materials|
|Engineering Mechanics||Material Science and Engineering|
|Basics of Electrical and Electronics||Mechatronics Engineering Fundamentals|
|IDSC-I||Workshop Practice (Lab)|
|Environmental Studies||IDSC-2(Life Coping Skill)|
|Applied Mathematics-III||Power Plant engineering|
|Machine Design and Industrial Drafting||Computer-Aided Design|
|Theory of Mechanism||Dynamics of Machinery|
|Manufacturing Technology- 1||Manufacturing Technology II|
|Mechanical Measurement and Metrology||Basics of Automobile Systems|
|Fluid Mechanics||Heat and Mass transfer|
|Mat lab||IDSC-4(Life Coping Skill)|
|IDSC-3(Life Coping Skill)|
|Computer Integrated Manufacturing||Mechanical Vibrations|
|Design of Machine Elements||Refrigeration and Air Conditioning|
|Reliability Engineering||Operations Research|
|I.C. Engines||Product Development|
|Renewable Energy System||Elective-II|
|IDSC-5(Life Coping Skill)||IDSC-6(Life Coping Skill)|
|Advance Machine Design|
|1. Industrial Robotics||1. Energy Management and Audit||1.Finite Element Method|
|2. Vehicle Dynamics||2. Tool Engineering||2. Hybrid And Electric Vehicle|
|3. Work-Study & Ergonomics||3. Rapid Prototyping||3. Total Quality Management|
Few Seats are reserved for Discretionary Quota Seats. Only students with the high academic record are considered for Discretionary Quota Seats. The fees for Discretionary Quota Seats will be double the Academic fees for Indian Students to be paid to the University.