B.Tech Mechatronics Engineering
- The Symbiosis Indore is focusing to create skill-based engineers. The curriculum for Mechatronics has been designed in consultation with the industry to ensure that the students would gain the knowledge on skill as a well as theory. The structure is design to build a strong foundation of Mathematics, Material Science, Computer Science, Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering. Each course within the program is modular and credit based. Learning outcomes and skill competency levels been clearly defined in each course curriculum. The Program structure allows multi-entry & multi-exit facility to students
- The policy for multi-entry & exit shall be as prescribed by the statutory bodies of the University. The vertical mobility will be provided from the certificate Course to degree programs to ensure career progression from one job role to the next. The students will have the option to accumulate and transfer credits to relevant programs of the Symbiosis University Indore over a period of time. The faculty is committed to offering an experience that will promote professional growth and prepare students for a variety of engineering careers, graduate and postgraduate studies, and continuing education.
- Students of the School of Mechatronics Engineering also have access to the variety of world-class lab equipment like Lucas Nuelle where the Industrial Automation and components including PLC, AC, and DC Drives, Robotics and Machine Vision Electrical Machine Lab helping the student to get familiarized with the Industrial Automation and their functions.
- Students are also given a flavor of quality engineering, automatic product development, manufacturing processes which have become key factors in the successful execution of products in the industrial environment. Overall the course is structured in a way to give a well-rounded knowledge and practical training to the student on which he can build further and become a valuable contributor in the professional world.
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Applied Mathematics I||Applied Mathematics II|
|Applied Chemistry||Applied Physics|
|Applied Thermodynamics||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Computer Programing||Strength of Materials|
|Engineering Mechanics||Material Science and Engineering|
|Engineering Drawing||Fundamentals of Mechatronics|
|IDSC-I(life coping skill)||Workshop Practice (Lab)|
|–||IDSC-2(life coping skill)|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Applied Mathematics III||Control Engineering|
|Analog and Digital Electronics||Computer Aided Design|
|Theory of Mechanism||Dynamics of Machinery|
|Manufacturing Technology||Microprocessor and Applications|
|Electronic Measurement and Instrumentation||Digital Signal Processing|
|fluid Mechanics||Heat and Mass transfer|
|Matlab and Simulink||IDSC-4(life coping skill)|
|IDSC-3(life coping skill)||–|
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|IC Engines||Industrial Automation|
|Electronic Circuit Design||Mechatronics System Design|
|Finite Element Method and Analysis||Digital Hardware Design and Analysis|
|Power Electronics and Drives||Wireless Communication System|
|Internet of Things||Elective-II|
|IDSC-5(life coping skill)||IDSC-6(life coping skill)|
|Semester 7||Semester 8|
- The state of art training systems and education equipment are being installed from Germany. Lucas Nulle, a pioneer for the development, manufacture of high-quality training and education equipment for last 40 years, has extended their boundary for installing this training equipment into the Symbiosis University for imparting the skill to the aspirant.
- This specially designed training equipment for enhancing the skill of the students are being mapped meticulously with theory. The Basic Electronics Lab, Basic Electrical Lab, Advance Electronics Lab are already in functioning. The Automation Lab, DSP and Microprocessor Lab will be added soon.
- Apart from this electronics laboratory, students will be exposed to Basic workshop, thermodynamics lab, material testing lab, design and dynamics lab, the theory of mechanism lab and heat-mass transfer lab for enhancing the skill under Mechatronics Engineering.
Click Here to View Fees For the Academic Year 2019-20.
Few Seats are reserved for Discretionary Quota Seats. Only students with the high academic record are considered for Discretionary Quota Seats. The fees for Discretionary Quota Seats will be double the Academic fees for Indian Students to be paid to the University.