BBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Efficient logistics and supply chain management is crucial in a world that cannot function without rapid trade. BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management covers concepts in logistics and supply chain, warehouse management, 3PL and 4PL Logistics, latest practices from Industry, Procurement, Negotiations, Port centric logistics, and Warehousing, etc. An in-depth understanding of the courses will enable students to become effective Logistics Managers, Supply-Chain Supervisors, and Inventory Managers.
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent course in any discipline from any recognized Board/Council/University with minimum 50% marks for general (open) category belonging to the State of Madhya Pradesh.
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent course in any discipline from any recognized Board/Council/University with minimum 45% marks for students of reserved category (excluding creamy layer) belonging to the State of Madhya Pradesh.
- Qualify in Personal Interview conducted by Symbiosis University Indore.
Explore the opportunities in various domains like –
- Supply chain design and planning
- Procurement and supply management
- Freight transportation
- Warehouse design and management
- Distribution network design and planning
- Inventory management and control
|Principles of Management||Basics of Marketing Management|
|Basics of Economics||Basics of Operations Management|
|Basics of Accounting||Supply Chain Service Management|
|Business Computing||Basics of Multimodal Transport|
|Basics of Logistics Management||Supply Chain Risk Management|
|Basics of Supply Chain Management||Environmental Studies|
|Communication Skills-I||Communication Skills-II|
|IDSC TALENT SKILLS||Internship-I|
|Inventory Management -I||Agri-Cold Chain Management|
|EXIM Trade Procedures||Risk, Disaster and Insurance management|
|Basics of Material Management||Data Analytics|
|Production Planning & Control||Supply Chain Practices|
|Legal Aspects of SCM||Supply Chain Performance Measures|
|Logistics Information System||Disaster Management (No Credit)|
|Personal Enhancement Skill-I||Internship-II|
|IDSC TALENT SKILLS||Personal Enhancement skills-II|
|Introduction to E-Commerce||Green Logistics & Supply Chain (O/L)|
|Entrepreneurship Development||Logistics & Supply Chain Future
& Summary (O/L)
|Inventory Management -II||Internship 6 Months|
|Theory of Constraints|
|Professional Competency Skill-I|
|IDSC TALENT SKILLS|
Few Seats are reserved for Discretionary Quota Seats. Only students with the high academic record are considered for Discretionary Quota Seats. The fees for Discretionary Quota Seats will be double the Academic fees for Indian Students to be paid to the University.
Note: Program shall commence ONLY subject to sufficient student enrollment.