B.Com Honors (CA Integrated)
The B.Com (Hons) has been mapped to the job roles demanded in the Accounting, Auditing & Financial sector. During the course duration of 3 years, the program builds a strong foundation for pursuing professional qualification such as CA, CS, CFA and MBA (BFSI) etc. This Programme also provides Basics of Accounting, Advance Accounting, Basics of Business Economics, Basics of Mercantile Law, Corporate Law, Basics of Cost & Management Accounting, Basics of Statistics, Basics of Taxation, GST, Basics of EXIM and FOREX Management, Tally ERP, Basics of Risk management, Basics of Auditing, Basics of Computer Application, Basics of Business Environment, E-Commerce and Inter-Disciplinary Soft Skills. It also builds an understanding of the financial sector as a whole and creates a ready professional with through skill of Accounting & Auditing.
- The course covers Syllabus of CA, CS, CFA- Foundation & Intermediate level etc.
- Offers courses like Tally ERP, GST, EXIM & Taxation.
- 70% Skill-based teaching.
- Internship with professional chartered accountants and industries.
- All-round personality development through soft skills training and other co-curricular activities.
- Highly qualified and industry-experienced faculty.
- Offers international standard hostel facility.
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline from any recognized Board/Council/University.
- Minimum 50% for general category (45 % for reserved category excluding creamy layer).
- Personal Interview.
|Basics of Accounting-I||Basics of Accounting – II|
|Business Mathematics||Business Statistics|
|Business Economics||HRM & OB|
|Principals of Management||Mercantile Laws|
|Essentials of Computer Application & Spreadsheets Modelling||Business Environment|
|Advanced Accounting – I||Advanced Accounting – II|
|Corporate and Allied Laws – I||Corporate and Allied Laws – II|
|Management Accounting||Cost Accounting|
|Taxation – I||Taxation – II|
|Goods and Service Tax||Auditing-I|
|EXIM Trade and Forex Management||Financial Economics|
|Financial Management||Business Ethics and Governance|
|Enterprise Information System||Article-ship|
|Essentials of BFSI|
|Tally ERP 9|
Click Here to View Fees For the Academic Year 2021-22 Indian Student.
Click Here to View Fees For the Academic Year 2021-22 Foreign Student.
Few Seats are reserved for Discretionary Quota Seats. Only students with the high academic record are considered for Discretionary Quota Seats. The fees for Discretionary Quota Seats will be double the Academic fees for Indian Students to be paid to the University.