Executive MBA (HR/Marketing)
Executive MBA is aimed as an exhaustive program designed to enhance leadership in the context of Indian Industry. This program shall enable the incumbents to evaluate business strategies, experiment with upcoming models from international markets, and explore various challenges that are synonymous with the industry.
Executive MBA program shall incorporate a blend of classroom sessions, case studies, simulations, skill based learning, lab exercises and experiential training which will constantly be stirred with industrial expertise. A unique offering in the Central region of the country, Executive MBA program shall be a revolutionary beginning to the organized skill based learning. Being a part of the kitty of the first of its kind Skill Based University, the program shall have a unique amalgam of 70 % practical to 30 % conceptual learning.
Executive MBA will be a weekend (Saturday and Sunday) program. The incumbents will benefit from the multitude of infrastructure benefits that the Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, Indore offers.
- Part of first Skilled Based University.
- Class engagements will happen for two days per week for six hours per day.
- Regular interaction with stalwarts of the industry.
- In-house Labs for more exposure.
- Extensive literature & computing facility with latest software.
- Exhaustive learning resources available in library.
- Highly qualified faculties with corporate experience.
- Dedicated resource personnel available for the course.
- Well-equipped class rooms with latest teaching aids.
Practical activities are an integral part of the pedagogy of SUAS Indore. The incumbents joining the learning journey have to invest considerable extent of effort and time in building the bridge between concepts and their application. The course aims at offering the participants a comprehensive understanding of the conceptual facts of the subjects along with novel ideations of the implementation of business ideas for creating radical yet sustainable changes in industry.
Case studies which will form a major component of the pedagogy will offer an opportunity to hone the decision making skills of the incumbents. Business transformation Project will provide a unique prospect for the participants to identify an existing business and give it an altogether new vision, strategy and life. This is more challenging than developing a new business since the weaknesses of the business have already been tested and there exists a history of failures which has to be given a shape of happening successes.
- Industry expert webinars and seminars
- Industrial visits for understanding current industrial trends
- Web talks and Seminars by industry experts
- Robust industry exposure through industry projects
- 6 months (approx.) full time industrial training through internships.
- Continuous support of training and placement cell for Internships, industry projects, on job training and Placement.
|Program Structure – MBA (Executive)|
|1||Management and Organizational Behaviour||1||0||1||1||3||1||0||2||1||4|
|2||Accounting & Finance for Managers||1||1||1||1||4||1||1||2||1||5|
|3||Legal Aspects of Business||1||0||1||1||3||1||0||2||1||4|
|1||Human Resource Management||1||0||1||1||3||1||0||2||1||4|
|3||Management Information Systems||1||1||1||1||4||1||1||2||1||5|
|4||Management of Operations||1||0||1||1||3||0||1||2||1||4|
|2||Supply Chain Management||1||0||1||1||3||1||0||2||1||4|
|1||Business Ethics and Corporate Governance||1||1||1||1||4||1||1||2||1||5|
|1||Business Transformation Project||40||40|
|Family Business Management and Entrepreneurship||1. Entrepreneurship Development|
|2. Entrepreneurial Finance|
|3. Small Business Promotion|
|Marketing||1. Integrated Marketing Communication|
|2. Brand Management|
|3. Marketing Analytics|
|Human Resource||1. Organizational Design and Change|
|2. Group Dynamics and Industrial Psychology|
|3. Performance Management|
Click Here to View Fees For the Academic Year 2021-22 Indian Students.
Few Seats are reserved for Discretionary Quota Seats. Only students with the high academic record are considered for Discretionary Quota Seats. The fees for Discretionary Quota Seats will be double the Academic fees for Indian Students to be paid to the University.