EWS Application form Click Here
EWS Merit List B.Tech.- CSIT Click Here
EWS Merit List BBA- BFSI & RM Click Here
EWS Merit List B.Tech.- Mechatronics & Automobile Click Here
The scholarship applicable to the programs, existing fees and fees after granting scholarships is as given below:
|Existing Fee Per annum||Fees After Granting Scholarship|
|1||BBA BFSI||Rs. 2,30,000/-||Rs.1,00,000/-||Rs. 90000/-|
|2||BBA (Retail)||Rs. 2,30,000/-||Rs.1,00,000/-||Rs. 90000/-|
|3||B.Tech (CS IT)||Rs. 2,45,000/-||RS.1,10,000/-||Rs.1,00,000/-|
|4||B. Tech (Mechatronics)||Rs. 2,45,000/-||RS.1,10,000/-||Rs.1,00,000/-|
|B Tech (Automobile)||Rs. 2,45,000/-||Rs. 1,10,000/-||Rs.1,00,000/-|
- Scholarship will be applicable for Boys & Girls who are Domicile of MP State only.
- The Family income should be less than or equal to Rs. 8.0 lacs per annum.
- Marks obtained by the students in Last Qualifying Exam and or respective entrance test.
- Students applying for admission under this scheme shall be required to fulfil eligibility
- Conditions as prescribed by UGC/AICTE/The University/DTE/ Any other relevant statutory body or authority at State/ National Level.
- Each candidate is required to make a separate application for EWS scheme.
- The forms of Applications are available at Registrar Office. Or Whatsapp your name, marks, location and program interested in to 7796638377. You will receive a call for more details.
- Student must complete the application process by filling up the form and submitting all relevant documents.
- University will publish the merit list and selected students on 14th August 2019.
- For more details, please visit the university campus.
(*) mere application does not assure admission / scholarship. Scholarship scheme applicable only against vacant seats.