Dr. Anil M. Bisen
- Dean AcademicsAcademics
- B.E.(Production), D.B.M., M. Tech.( Machine & Mechanism Design) ,M.B.A.(Marketing& HR), Ph. D.( Mechanical System Design for Energy Conservation)
Areas of expertise:
- Design of Machine elements for enhancing the performance parameters in Energy conservation. Industrial Product Design.
High performing, Strategic thinking professional with 25 years of experience with 10 years in University higher education sector. Highly skilled at relationship buildings with the team. Well versed in all phases of job roles in University education.
- Publishing more than 30 scientific writings in the form of journal papers, conference papers, and technical reports.
- Author of six published books on Mechanical Engineering course.
- Delivering 18 special lectures and 09 key note speeches in the national and international conferences.
Supervised 45 research thesis of Mechanical Engineering of Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate degree.
Inspiring others to discover their purpose and potential. I have the opportunity to impact the lives of students, and I take that role seriously. Each student enters the University with a unique and valuable set of suggestions and ideas, and my goal is to help students to better understand their ideas and the goal of life to be successful and responsible citizen of the Country.
Commitment to academic excellence in teaching, research and creativity, the development of the whole person, and leadership and service in the local and global community.