Dr. Ashish Bansal
- Professor SCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Ph.D(Information Technology),M.Tech (Information Technology) Hons. (Gold Medalist)
Areas of expertise:
- Artificial Intelligence, soft computing and Digital Watermarking
- Twelve years of training in Engineering Institutions.
- Eight years of Industrial Experience.
- Five Years of Entrepreneurship.
Published 48 Research papers in National and International Journals and Conferences (86 citations in Google Scholar..h-Index: 6 i-10 index: 4.
- “Enhancing Digital watermarking using Neural Networks” towards PhD(IT).
- “Mining sequential patterns in Temporal Databases” during M.Tech(IT).
Startup ideas promotion and technical consulting with innovation.
To provide quality and Innovative IT training using the latest technologies in IT to sync with the dynamically changing socio-technical environment in the industries.