Dr. Bernadetta Kwintiana
- ProfessorSCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- PhD. (Industrial Engineering and Management), MSc. (Industrial Engineering and Management), BSc. (Production Technique and Management)
Areas of expertise:
- Product Design, including CAD/CAM/CAE, machine design, model-based design with MathLab/Simulink, Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) with SysML, design automation, and Virtual Reality based CAD design | Industrial Engineering, including system and process design, and industrial automation. | Machine Learning for application in the manufacturing and automotive industries, but not limited to, cancer diagnosis and in-silico modelling.
12 years teaching and research experiences at universities in Indonesia and Germany, with 3 years prior experience working in the industry. A fellow of Monbukagakusho, Japan as well as The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation and German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), Germany. Currently, as a Humboldtian and IEEE professional member serves internationally as a research fellow for several European research centres as well as associate editor for Journal of Intelligent Automation and Soft-Computing (Taylor & Francis) and Journal of Applied Soft Computing (Elsevier Science).
- Publishing more than 90 scientific writings in the form of books, book chapters, journal papers, conference papers, and technical reports.
- Delivering 26 special/industrial lectures and 14 plenary speeches in the international conferences.
Winning various international research grants and has played roles as lead researcher in 10 international research projects.
Discover the beauty and unity of the universe and move along a path of science and technological precision.
Bring insight into universal nature to provide an intellectual delight and sense of freedom that would link ideas, disciplines, and nations into a global web of knowledge and cultures.