Dr. Binit Kumar Jha
- Dean & Professor SCHOOL OF AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
- B.Tech., M.Tech., PhD
Areas of expertise:
- CAM, CNC Machine, Manufacturing
- Having 25 years of diverse experience in both Industry and Academics.
- Worked 5 years as Professor & HOD, COE and Head (SDC) in JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida and 2 years as Professor in V.I.T. University, Vellore, Tamil Nadu.
- Worked 3 years as Assistant General Manager at BEML Ltd. Bangalore as a head of Product Engineering, Methods Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Facility Planning department.
- Worked 11 years in TATA Steel, Jamshedpur in the department of production Engineering, Quality Assurance and Computer Aided Manufacturing.
- Worked 4 years in various Automobile Industries at different levels.
Published 22 papers in international and national journals and conferences. Received “The K. F. Antia Memorial Prize” for the best research paper published by The Institution Engineers (India). Published a book entitled “CNC Programming Made Easy” for practising engineers.
Received a grant of Rs. 26.325 Lac from AICTE, New Delhi (ID: 1-3324660740) for setting up the Skill Development Centre under PMKVY-TI.
Bridging the gap between industries and academics by skilling India through education.
To mould youths ready for industries through skilling India.