Dr. Charu Dubey
- Associate ProfessorSCHOOL OF INTERDISCIPLINARY SCIENCES
- PhD.| MBA (Marketing)| MA (English Literature)| B.Ed| B.Sc
Areas of expertise:
- Communication; Soft Skills; Marketing
- Emotional Intelligence-the Key to Success. Presented in Fourth M. P. Science Congress 2007.
- New Dimensions in Rural Retailing – Conference Paper accepted by Maharaja Ranjit Singh College, Indore.
- The Impact of Service Quality and Customer Commitment on Word of Mouth Communication-A Study on Indian Retail Outlets in ANVESAK category B journal-2016.
- Case Study: India & The Emerging Markets- Case Center: UK 2016.
- Case Study: The Volkswagen Emission Scandal: National Case Symposium Jaipuria Indore-2016.
- India: The Most Emerging Market in the World: AIB India 2016; Conference at IIM Indore (Double peer blind review).
- Emotional Intelligence amongst Management Students accepted for publication
- A paper on Jio Disruption.
- A case study on Jio Disruption.
- Digital advertising – A New Strategy for Business Management accepted for ICTBM 2018 conference.
Awarded PhD. from Devi Ahilya University on the topic “Retail Service Quality and Customer Commitment as Precedents to Word of Mouth Communication-A Study of Retail Outlets”
Paper on Alarming Trends in Substance Abuse among the Youth submitted for publication.
Teaching, Reading, Cooking.
Contribute to the society by guiding youth towards leading fulfilling lives and becoming useful members of the society.