Dr. Keshav Patidar
- Associate Professor SCHOOL OF AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
- BE(Elect.), ME (Power Electronics), PhD(Power Electronics) IIT Indore
Areas of expertise:
- High gain DC-DC converters, PWM DC-AC converters, Modelling of converters and controller design
- Ten years of teaching experience.
- One and half years of industrial experience as a testing engineer and service manager.
- One semester as visiting faculty in IIT Indore.
Six research publications in reputed Journals and conference proceedings.
Four years of research experience on “High gain PWM DC-DC Converters based on Quasi-Z source converter and quadratic boost converter” for PhD at Indian Institute of Technology Indore.
As a teacher, my mission is to provide the better learning environment and impart professional skills to the students.