Dr. Ketan Mulchandani
- Assistant ProfessorSCHOOL OF BANKING FINANCIAL SERVICES AND INSURANCE MANAGEMENT
- MBA (Finance), Ph.D., NET Qualified, Financial Risk Manager, CFA L-3 Candidate, FIII, NCCMP, DBF, CFP 4 Modules Cleared, CIIA National Level -3 from ICFAI, 8 Modules of NCFM Cleared
Areas of expertise:
- Financial Derivatives, Risk Management, Portfolio Management, Insurance, Financial Markets, Fixed Income Securities, Alternatives Investments, Structured Finance
- 13+ years of experience out of which 7 years 4 months of teaching experience with Institute of Business Management & Research, IPS Academy, Indore, Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies, Indore and was also visiting faculty with IMS, DAVV & IIPS DAVV, Indore.
- 5 years and 8 months of industry experience which includes Kotak Mahindra Bank ltd. and Commodity & Equity Market related organizations
- One Research paper Accepted in Management Review, IIM Bangalore, ABDC Listed Journal “B” Category.
- One Research paper published in Asian Journal of Empirical Research, ABDC Listed Journal “C” Category.
- Eight Research Papers published in various international and national level refereed journals.
- One Case study published at case center.
More than 5 years of research experience and key areas of research are Banking, Insurance, and Accounting etc. Ph.D from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), Indore (Title: “A Study of Financial Performance of Indian Commercial Banks”). Attended various faculty development programs and International as well as national conferences
Indulge in acquiring New & Real time knowledge and its application to solve the real time problems of business and society at large.
Imparting skill based quality education among students through delivering practical application of the knowledge in real time business world. Contributing in the area of finance by doing quality research which ultimately helps the business and society at large