Dr. Mamta Thakur
- Assistant Professor SCHOOL OF AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
- M.Sc. (Chemistry), PhD (Chemistry)
Areas of expertise:
- Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Assistant Professor (Applied Chemistry) Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, Indore M.P from July 2016-contd.
- Professor (Chemistry) in Softvision College Indore M.P India from Sept. 2008 to July 2016.
- Lecturer Engg. Chemistry Govt. Ujjain Engg. College Ujjain from Dec. 2006 to Aug 2008 (Selected By MPPSC).
- Professor (Chemistry) in Softvision Institute of Biotechnology and Science Indore M.P India from Jun 2002 to July 2006.
- Works as Associate Lecturer in Govt. Arts & Science (P.G) College Ratlam in Academic Year 2000 – 2002.
Published 60 research Papers in the area of computer-aided drug design.
- Award for “Most cited paper of 2003 to 2006” awarded by Elsevier publication.
- Reviewer of Indian Journal of Chemistry “B” (CSIR Publication) & International Journals.
Title: “Effect of Substitution and Structural Features on Bio-Activity of Benzodiazepine Receptor Ligands”
Funding Authority: Dept. of Science & Technology, (DST, SERC) Govt. of INDIA
Duration: 3 Years
Present Status: Completed
To take organization at its highest level of research.
To build the School/department of chemistry and allied subjects.
To transform conventional teaching into discovery-based, & research based teaching-learning pedagogy.