Dr. Manish Kumar Gupta
- Assistant ProfessorSCHOOL OF MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- M.Sc. Physics, M.Tech. Microelectronics and Embedded Systems, PhD-ECE
Areas of expertise:
- Biomedical Physics, Biomedical Electronics, VLSI, smart grid/smart meter problems, sports techniques, Cryptography, Waste Management, and Microelectronics
He has 7 years’ research and academic experience and worked with different capacities like Academic Coordinator, Event Coordinator and Dy. HOD. He has organized various national seminars, workshops of academic interests. He has organized three successful series of National Level science project competition (Khoj Prayas). He is a member in editorial board and reviewer board of many Scopus/UGC listed journals. He is also a member of IEEE, IAEng, IDES, and Currently Chairman of IEAE, Rajasthan Chapter.
- Published various articles about VLSI in sports, RF interconnects, RF Radiations, Biophysics, design, and analysis of novel RF Inductors, etc. in different International Journals.
- He has attended many national/International Conferences in an institute of repute. He has also grabbed the Best Paper Award in a Springer Conference.
- He has also written 4 books with national and international publication houses in the domains of physics and electronics.
Innovations, Teaching, and Reading.
To Build a tension free atmosphere all around.