Dr. Neetika Jain
- Assistant ProfessorSCHOOL OF BANKING FINANCIAL SERVICES AND INSURANCE MANAGEMENT
- PhD. (Management), MBA (Marketing & Finance), & B.Com
Areas of expertise:
- Financial Services, Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management, Financial Management & Accountancy
- 8 years of teaching experience in Management Institutes with 2 years of research experience.
- Taught to MBA Programme in institutes like Prestige Institute of Management, Acropolis Faculty of Management & research & Indore Institute of Science & Technology.
6 international publications & more than 15 national level publications. Some of the renowned Journals where the publications are ELK Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Indian Journal of Accounting, The Management Accountant, ANVESH – Journal of Indian Education Society etc. Also attended many national level conferences.
Research interest areas are corporate finance & stock markets. The title of the thesis also stands as “Readability & Understandability of Annual Reports: A Comparative Study”.
To contribute the nation in building the skilled youth of India.
Academic excellence and generation of new knowledge by engaging in skill-based learning. Providing high-quality teaching, research, & creating the innovative pedagogy of learning.