Dr. Prafulla Ranjan
- Director & ProfessorSCHOOL OF BANKING FINANCIAL SERVICES AND INSURANCE MANAGEMENT
- PhD -Doctorate in Management/Commerce | M.A. -Labour & Social Welfare | MBA in Finance | MBA in Marketing | C.A.I.I.B.-Indian Institute of Bankers, Mumbai | Computers-Advance Certificate in Computer
Areas of expertise:
- Training, Academic Administration, Faculty Development, Business & Executive Leadership, Strategic Planning, Banking Operations, Budgeting & Cost Control, Audits & Statutory, Compliances Project Management, Profit Centre Operations, Finance and Accounts - Sales & Marketing, Product Rollout / Management, Risk Mitigation & Control, Funds Management, Regional Administration, Portfolio Management, Quality Assurance, Liaising & Coordination, Promotions Planning, Resources Optimization, Training & Career Development, Alliances / Tie-Ups, Branch Administration
A dynamic professional with more than 27 Years of rich experience in Banking and Academic sector with involvement in training and development of juniors in management, marketing, and banking subjects.
- Ex MD AND CEO OF JHARKHAND STATE COOPERATIVE BANK LTD.
- Nov14- Nov17- MD and CEO (Chief Executive Officer) – Jharkhand State Cooperative Bank Ltd
- Jan14- Nov14 Senior Professor, Times of India group (Times pro) Bank Training
- Feb11- Dec13 IEM Management College Lucknow. Dy. Director/Professor.
- Oct 02-Jan11 IndusInd Bank, VP & Regional Head
- May 01-Oct 02 ICICI Bank Limited, Kolkata, Branch Manager
- Oct 90 – Apr.01 Syndicate Bank, Various Locations Probationary Officer to BM
Nominated as Director of Boards of following organizations:
- JHASCOLAMPS – Jharkhand State Co-operative Lac Marketing & Procurement Federation Ltd.
- JHASCOFISH – Jharkhand State Co-operative Fisheries Federation.
- JHAMCOFED – Jharkhand State Minor Forest Produce Cooperative Development and Marketing Federation Limited.
- Wrote various articles on Banking and Personality development for Journals newspapers and magazines.
- Writing a book on “Marketing of Financial Products”
- Seminar/Workshop/Research Paper presentation
- Organised and attended state/national level Seminars/Workshops.
- Presented research paper in state/national level Seminars.
- Completed two years training imparted by Syndicate Bank.
- Participated in the International training program on “Marketing of Banking Products, at NIBM Pune.
- Attended many national and international training programs in Banking, Insurance, Mutual Fund and Soft skills.
- Completed Research – Effect of new prudential norms on the profitability of Banks.
- Present Research – Effects of selling third-party products on Banks.
- Researching in the area of Banking.
To reach the zenith through continuous self-development by way of learning and experiencing the critical aspects of marketing, banking, management and people development through counselling and teaching.