Dr. Rishi P Shukla
- Assistant ProfessorSCHOOL OF RETAIL MANAGEMENT
- Symbiosis International University, MBA -University of Pune, FDP- IIM Indore
Areas of expertise:
- Marketing Research, Research Methodology, Brand Management
- 9 years of academic and research experience with institutions like Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, with hands-on experience in Predictive analytics projects involving statistical modelling.
- Demonstrated analytical expertise, including the ability to synthesize complex data, effectively manage complex analyses, technical understanding of system capabilities and constraints.
- Experienced in vast methodologies of market research and understand wide facets of the technically complex corporate world.
- Shukla, R.P. (2015). Ethical Issues in Business Environment of India with Special Reference to Product Placement in Bollywood Films. International Journal of Applied Environmental Sciences ISSN 0973-6077 Volume 10, Number 6 (2015), pp. 1971-1979 (Indexed in Scopus)
- Balaji D, BR & Shukla, Rishi. (2015). Successful Emotional Branding campaigns on television in India: An Exploration. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 9(15), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i15/92152, April 2016 (Indexed in Scopus).
- Shukla, R.P. (2015). Indian Management Style Discussed in Indian Scripture: Ramayana. American International Journal of Research in Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences- IASIR, USA, 12(1), September-November, 2015 pp. 63-65.
- Shukla, R.P. (2015). Indian Management Style Discussed in Indian Scripture: Bhagavad Gita. American International Journal of Research in Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences- IASIR, USA, 12(2), September-November, 2015 pp. 215-217.
- Rani, D Balaji & Shukla, R.P. (2015). An analysis of social security measures and industrial reforms with respect to employee wellness programs in the private sector. International Journal of Science Technology & Management. 4(1), pp. 220-228.
- Shukla, R.P, D Balaji & Rani. (2015). A comparison of different management styles across the globe. International Journal of Science Technology & Management, 4(1), pp. 220-228.
- Shukla, Rishi P. (2015). Kaushambi Kisaan Vani – An Experiment for Integrated Use of Information Communication Technology for Farmers in Kaushmbi. IBMRD’s Journal of Management & Research, ISSN: 2277-7830, Vol. 4, Issue 1, 48 – 55. DOI: 10.17697/ibmrd/2015/v4i1/60348
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmadabad – Jan.2016 – March 2016
Research Associate with Dr Dheeraj Sharma – Marketing Area Chairperson, IIM Ahmedabad
Project Title: Development and Implementation of Youth Transport Program
Tools Used: R statistics, SPSS, AMOS, Marketing Models
- Board of College& University Development, University of Pune – March 2012 to Dec. 2014.
Project Title: Awareness of Product Placement in Marathi Films and Its Impact on Young Viewers.
Tools Used: R statistics, SPSS | Project Grants: Rs. 1, 50, 000/-
Research and Experiments in social science.
Students’ holistic development to make the effective contribution to the society.