Dr. Ritu Jain
- Assistant ProfessorSCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- PhD. (Computer Science) | UGC-NET (Computer Science and Applications)
Areas of expertise:
- Design and Analysis of Algorithm | Theory of Computation | Global Software Development | Agile Methods
13 years of teaching experience at Undergraduate as well as Post Graduate level.
- R. Jain and U. Suman, “A Systematic Literature Review on Global Software Development Life Cycle”, ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes, Vol. 40 (2), 2015, pp. 1-14.
- R. Jain and U. Suman, “Effectiveness of Agile practices in Global software development”, International Journal of Grid and Distributed Computing (IJGDC), Vol. 9 (10), Oct. 2016, pp. 231-248.
- R. Jain and U. Suman, “An Adaptive Agile Process Model for Global Software Development”, International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE), Vol. 9 (6), Jun. 2017, pp. 436-445.
- R. Jain and U. Suman, “A Project Management Framework for Global Software Development”, ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes, Vol. 43 (1), 2018, pp. 1-10.
- “Towards Designing an Effective Software Process for Global Software Development” for PhD (Computer Science) from Devi Ahilya University, Indore.
- Refereed for Elsevier, Wiley and Bentham Journals.
- Editorial Board Member of American Journal of Software Engineering and Applications and Information Engineering and Applied Computing.
- Teaching and Continuous learning
To impart practical and skill-oriented knowledge to future technocrats and empower them to become self-learners.