Dr. Simranjeet Kaur
- Assistant ProfessorSCHOOL OF BANKING FINANCIAL SERVICES AND INSURANCE MANAGEMENT
- PhD (Finance), MBA (Finance), B.Com
Areas of expertise:
- Banking and Financial Products, Financial Management, Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
More than 15 years of experience in academics, administration and industry at different leading Management Institutes and B’ Schools.
- 67 published research papers in National and International peer-reviewed referred journals.
- Three case studies published in European Case Clearing House (ECCH).
Three PhD awarded under my supervision as a registered research supervisor.
Conceptualizing and Implementing new dimensions of education.
To foster excellence in teaching, research, and learning within a systems approach to management education. My goal is to produce graduates in Banking and Financial Services with both a strong base of technical knowledge and the complementary skills needed to be a successful professional in the contemporary world.