Dr. Smriti Verma
- Professor SCHOOL OF RETAIL MANAGEMENT
- MBA, Ph.D., UGC NET
Areas of expertise:
- Branding, Market Research, Consumer Behaviour, Retail Management
- Having over 19 years of teaching experience in institutes like Prestige Institute of Management- Indore, Institute of Management Technology-Nagpur, Hindustan University- Chennai, etc.
- Attached to various institutes as Adjunct Faculty.
- Published over 60 research paper in national and international journals in the area of Consumer Behaviour, Branding, Entrepreneurship, Market Analytics, Organizational Behaviour, etc.
- Published 3 edited books.
- Published 14 case studies, out of which 8 published in European Case Clearing House and few republished in books.
- Having 17 years of active research experience.
- Reviewer for Emerald Insight.
- Guided 3 PhD research scholars at Hindustan University. Degree awarded.
- Facilitated several workshops on Case writing, Case Analysis, Research Paper writing and Research Methodology.
Strategic Marketing through data analytics.
To offer application based knowledge to young managers and entrepreneurs so as to augment their analytical thinking and aid in effective decision making.