Dr. Sonu Sen
- Assistant Professor SCHOOL OF AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
- PhD (Physics), M.Sc. (Physics)
Areas of expertise:
- Relativistic Laser-Plasma Interaction, Nonlinear Propagation, Quantum Theory
Eleven and half years of full-time teaching experience in technical institutes.
- 12 International research publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- 4 International contributory book chapters.
- 12 International Conferences.
- 22 National Conferences.
- Nine years of theoretical research experience in the field of “Relativistic-Laser Plasma Interaction”. Awarded PhD with research topic “Study of Nonlinear Wave Phenomena of a Short Pulse Laser in a Self-Induced Plasma Channel” from Devi Ahilya University, Indore in 2011. During this period especially worked on relativistic self-focusing of the laser beam in plasmas, nonlinear propagation of intense laser beam in the plasma channel, studied different regimes of propagation, propagation of beam using density ramp functions, propagation behaviour in magnetized plasmas, parametric instabilities in plasmas etc.
- “Preparation and Characterization of YBa2Cu3O7-d and NdBa2Cu3O7-d High-Temperature Superconductors” as a part of M.Sc. (Physics) project from UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research, Indore Formerly IUC-DAEF (Inter-University Consortium-Department of Atomic Energy Facilities).
Practical, project and skill-based teaching.
Impart practical skills to the learners, develop effective teaching modules in the field of high energy physics.