Dr. Yogita Mandhanya
- Assistant ProfessorSCHOOL OF RETAIL MANAGEMENT
- PhD, MPM,B.COM,DCA
Areas of expertise:
- Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Associated with SUAS from July 2016
- Associated with Shri Vaishnav Institute of Management, Indore, as Assistant Professor for 10 years and handled all academic and administrative load.
- Handled a project on Performance Appraisal as a Management Trainee in Thermax Pvt Ltd, Pune.
- Worked as a Probationary executive in Sara swat Co-operative Bank Ltd, Pune.
Published more than 25 research articles focusing on Human Resource Management namely Employee Retention, Leadership, Recruitment, HR Practices etc.
Doctorate (PhD in Management) from DAVV, Indore under the guidance of Dr. D. P. Mishra. May 2014. Title of A Study of Talent Retention Practices of Bajaj Auto Ltd. And Telco Ltd. Pune.
Effect lasting social change through imparting knowledge.
I would like to seek an opportunity to work for a progressive and creative enterprise where my knowledge, efforts and skills can be crafted to its utmost and help me to achieve the given task to its optimum. Excellence through involvement.