Mr. Abhigyanam Mishra
- Assistant ProfessorSCHOOL OF AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
- B.Tech (Mechanical) | M.Tech (Stress and Vibration)
Areas of expertise:
- Machine Design and Vibration
- 03 years as an Asst. Professor in Mechanical Department at Silver Oak College of Engineering and Technology, Ahmadabad.
- Participated and presented paper entitled “Fault Detection of Rotor System Due to Disk Mass Imbalance and Misalignment in Flange Coupling” in National Conference on “Innovation in Mechanical Engineering”, Lonavala, Pune Maharashtra.
- Presented Paper Entitled Development of Predictive Model of Depth of Cut For Wide Range of Ferrous Material in AWJM in “National Conference on Advances in Materials and Product Design” organized by SVNIT, Surat.
- Publication of paper entitled“ An Experimental Investigation on Glass Fiber Reinforced Hybrid Composite Automotive Drive Shaft” in IJSRD, Volume 7, Issue 4, June 2019
Empowering or helping students to find their passion.
To impart skill and technical knowledge in students so that they can support the growth and development of country’s economy as well as improving the quality of life for citizen.