Mr. Manish Khule
- Assistant ProfessorSCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- B.E(c.s.e), M.TECH(c.s.e),PG-DIPLOMA(ACTS-BANGALORE)
Areas of expertise:
- Mobile and Web Development, Cyber Security, DBMS, Operating System
- Over 5 years of Experience in Teaching.
- Successfully conduct various workshops and seminars on Cyber Security and Mobile, Web Development.
- Active Participant in Various National and International Conferences, Journals.
- Publishing title “NetFlow Traffic Analyzer For Worm Detection-A survey” on IJECS.
- Publishing title “Enhanced Worm detection By NetFlow” on IJECS.
- Publishing title “Tracking Low-Grade Attack using Cisco Packet Tracer Netflow” on IJETAE.
- Publishing title “ Remapping Attack Detection and Prevention for Reliable data service in MANET” on Springer ICTCS.
- “Security researchers strive to prevent, detect and contain worms, as well as a model their propagation patterns over the Internet” for M. Tech in RGPV University.
- “The Cisco Packet tracer Innovation Research for the most disruptive digital ideas or solutions that transform industries and governments” as a part of M. Tech in RGPV University.
To work for Mobile and Web application development with the latest framework.
To train and transform young men and women into responsible thinking engineers, technologists and scientists in the area of Computer Science and Engineering, to motivate them to attain professional excellence and to inspire them to proactively engage themselves for the betterment of the society.