Mr. Swadhin Tiwari
- Assistant ProfessorSCHOOL OF AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
- B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) | M.E.(Thermal Engineering)
Areas of expertise:
- Engineering Thermodynamics | Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulic Machines | Heat & Mass Transfer
- 08 years of teaching experience in different Engineering Institutes and University level.
- To Experimental Study of Earth Tube Heat Exchanger Cooling And Heating of Air,” International Journal of Innovative Trends in Engineering (IJITE), ISSN: 2395-2946, Issue 44, Vol. 27, Pages 88-92, Number 02, 2017.
- Experiment Evaluation of C.I.Engine Using Jatropha Oil as a Biofuel,” International Journal of Innovative Trends in Engineering (IJITE), ISSN: 2395-2946, Issue 49, Vol. 29, Pages 87-90, Number 02, 2017.
- A Review on Effect of Heating through Different Duct Location inside the Car Cabin,” International Journal of Innovative Trends in Engineering (IJITE), ISSN: 2395-2946, Issue 78, Vol. 54, Pages 1-4, Number 01, 2019.
- Performance Analysis of a Compact Heat Exchanger,” National Conference held on 14th March, 2015 organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, NATIONAL CONFERENCE-2015, Lakshmi Narain College of Technology & Science, Bhopal (M.P.).
- Experimental Evaluation of Earth Tube Heat Exchanger Cooling of Air,” National Conference on Applications of ITS, GIS, City Apps & Cyber Security for Smart Cities, (18th –19th November, 2016), IEEE-2016, Oriental College of Technology, Bhopal (M.P.).
- Image Noise Mitigation Using Efficient Modulation Techniques,” International Conference on Advances in Engineering Research & Applications, (15th – 16th December, 2016), ICAERA-2016, Oriental College of Technology, Bhopal (M.P.).
01 year of research experience on “Experiment evaluation of C.I.Engine using jatropha oil as a biofuel.” for M.E. dissertation work at TRUBA Institute of Engineering & Information Technology, Bhopal (M.P.) affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal (M.P.).
To Prepare our students for professional work and development in modern business, industry, and communities by using effective teaching and research methodologies and that also benefits the academic and professional organizations.
To provide excellence in teaching, research, and learning within a systems approach to engineering education. The main objective is to produce engineering graduates with both a strong base of technical knowledge and the skills needed to be successful engineers.