Mr. Vivek Dhandapani
- Associate ProfessorSCHOOL OF RETAIL MANAGEMENT
- MBA (Finance, Marketing & Strategy) from IIT Madras| B.E (Electronics & Instrumentation) from Anna University| IBM Certified DB2| Citigroup Certified Information Technology Services Professional
Areas of expertise:
- Management Consulting| Digital Marketing| Data Science| Social Media Analytics| Marketing Analytics| Brand Management
- 12 + years of experience in the field of Digital Technology.
- Built and led the team (Marketing, Business Development, Creative, Technology ) of about 20 professionals for the brand TheHashtag.in, YRS Intuitions Consulting Pvt Ltd, an IIT Madras Incubated Company for a period of 9 years.
- Served as Management Consultant to IIT Madras for 7 years.
- Drafted and executed Branding, Outreach and Social Media Strategies for brands such as IIT Madras, Dell Foundation, Citi Wide, Avanti, VGN, Integrated Enterprises etc.,
- Spearheaded the Program Management for India VSP program, a joint initiative of Department of Science of Technology, GoI, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, India Institute of Science, Bangalore, IIT Madras for a period of 3 years.
- Product Management ( Concept, Design, Development & Deployment) – RIBBON.
- Handled the European Accounts for HCL Technologies Ltd – Account Management, Bid Management, Competitor Intelligence, European Clients Acquisition, Client Relationship Management.
- Worked as Design Engineer in the Embedded Applications Development Team for Sun-Smart Systems, Bangalore.
- Guest Faculty at IIT Madras, Anna University.
- Change Agent, Vision India Foundation – Constituency Management, Policy Making, Urban Governance, Community Living, Sustainable Living.
- Extensive study on Automated Social Media Monitoring Tool Development – Worked on building a web crawler to scrape the web data and then the crawled data is fed as input for Sentimental Analysis to generate Social Media Monitoring Reports
- Conducted Extensive Research and presented the report on building a Self-Sustainable Model for Villages to have the comprehensive package of resources needed to live a self-made life, from fresh air food, water, peaceful atmosphere, healthy lifestyle, fundamental education, self-supported activities to earn money along with cultural entertainments and the essence of rural existence
- Cash Holdings of Indian Firms – A detailed study taking into account NSE 100 companies
- Equity Research Report on TTK Prestige Ltd for Fund Manager, SBI Mutual Funds
- Explicated a Pulses Trading Report to bring out the potential to be tapped in the commodities segment, suggesting the business opportunities available for the firm to venture in.
To get updated on the latest trends and technologies.
To serve the Nation in whatever way possible.