Mrs. Amruta Sharma
- Assistant ProfessorSCHOOL OF RETAIL MANAGEMENT
- PhD English Literature (Pursuing), M.A. English Literature
Areas of expertise:
- Communication Skills, Soft-Skills, English Language and Literature
The span of experience covers companies like ICFAI and Tech-Synergy Pvt. Ltd. which has given enough exposure enhancing the key skills and abilities to recognize various accents and hone the language training skills.
Imparted training in companies like Cipla, Glenmark, and Deccan Diesels, and developed content for training imparted at Ranbaxy Laboratories, Piramal Healthcare, Bharti Airtel Limited, L & T Case Equipments, Pantaloons, Shakti Pumps, Ruchi Infotech, etc.
- The importance of English Language Learning for continuous and sustainable growth -International conference on Paradigm Shift in Global Business Practices and Socio-Economic Development – Vishisht School of Management
- The Concept of Happiness: Eternal Quest and Universal Obscurity – Research Revolution ISSN: 2319-300X.
- AYN RAND: A LIFE OF PARADOX – International Conference on Business Management, Economics, Social Science and Humanities (ICBMESSH) 15th Apr 2018, Pune, India.
- COMPARISONS ON THE IDEAL MAN WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO AYN RAND -International Conference on Business Management, Economics, Social Science and Humanities (ICBMESSH) 15th Apr 2018, Pune, India.
- The Problem of the Alter-Ego – The Criterion: An International Journal in English. Volume 9 and Issue-II. ISSN: 0976-8165.
“Novel as a vehicle of philosophy” for PhD in English Literature from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore.
Writing, reading and teaching.
To dexterously drive the class into activity-based learnings that are fun-filled and result oriented.