Mrs. Neha Gupta
- Assistant Professor SCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- PhD (Pursuing, Computer Science and Engineering), M.E (SE), B.E (Information Technology)
Areas of expertise:
- Artificial Intelligence, Soft Computing, Operating System
- Worked as an Associate and Assistant Professor for 10 Years In Information Technology department of Indore Institute of Science and Technology, Indore. There were Handling Department and work related to departmental growth.
- Worked as an ERP Head coordinator, Head of Technical fest and counselling committee etc.
Published various papers about Networking and soft computing.
“Enhancing watermarking for grayscale images using Swarm Intelligence and Comparison with other available Soft computing techniques”
My goal is simply to provide a solid education for the students. (Naturally.) This means different things depending on the course. As one who has spent years doing software development in diverse areas of industry and also in academia, I want to help my students be ready to contribute. This involves technical skills, yes, but more it involves an attitude towards the technical skills we learn and the work that we do.
Is to foster excellence in teaching, research, and learning within a systems approach to engineering education. My goal is to produce engineering graduates with both a strong base of technical knowledge and the complementary skills needed to be successful professional engineers in the modern world.