SUAS Incubation Center (SUAS-IC)
SUAS remains ever committed to promote and harness the entrepreneurial ecosystem in the University. SUAS currently offers few optional subjects and expertise on entrepreneurship and possesses a very active E-Cell run by the students backed up by seasoned faculty and industry professionals.
SUAS has recently signed an MOU with “Department of MSME Govt. of Madhya Pradesh” it is incubation centre which will provide whole hearted support to aspiring entrepreneur/ Start-ups with the following objectives:-
- To support the creation of New Ventures by providing consulting services in evaluating opportunities, identifying resource requirements, assisting in resource acquisitions and managing New Ventures. Consulting activities are to be directed to the individual or small / Medium Entrepreneurs as well as Corporate Ventures.
- To undertake research projects on various aspects of Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
- To develop case studies highlighting different issues and dilemmas faced by Entrepreneurs and Innovators.
The SUAS-IC will be dedicated towards the creation of awareness, interest, knowledge and expertise in entrepreneurship and innovation. University is committed to create a hub of start-up and entrepreneurship activities and foster a world-class ecosystem for them.
Silent features of SUAS-IC
Support as a physical incubator:
- It will provide workspace, machinery and infrastructure in its domain knowledge.
- It will provide a funding network
- It will provide professional and managerial assistance in shaping the new creative ideas and aligning towards start-ups model.
Support as Virtual incubator
In addition to this, it will also act as virtual incubators for all the incubates from far-flung areas and other states /abroad.
- Start-up Study Material: in-depth e-Hand books on Start-up Funding, Start-up Ideas, Technology and Project Reports, Investor Directory, Government Schemes, Grants, etc.
- Online Start-up Mentorship: Students and Start-ups can ask questions to online expert mentors anytime.
- Online workshops and pitching sessions on a regular basis.
- Versatile portal for enabling e-learning by obtaining individual or institutional membership.
What to Expect from the Incubator?
- Mentoring: Each incubates will have two mentors (Principal Advisor and Industry/Area Expert).
- Faculty Mentor – Would advise in preparing Business Plan for the incubate and also advise on
- Technical Expert for prototype development.
- Human Resources, Marketing, Finance and Operating Processes Assistance.
- Alumni Mentor – Would help the incubate in building market linkages and facilitate Angel/VC funding.
- Marketing & Promotion Assistance.
- Funding assistance.
- R&D support.
- Access to concessional shared services (legal, accounting and other related services).
- Dedicated air-conditioned office space with furniture, a desktop computer, printer, High-speed internet access.
- Video conferencing facilities.
- Board room facilities.
- Common area and cafeteria.
- Accommodation Facility.
Who can apply?
Anyone who is willing to register their idea or incubation.
To seek incubation support from SUAS Incubation Center. Please fill up the online application form by clicking the link below:
Click Here for Registration of Application.