MBA in Banking Financial Services and Insurance
Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences (SUAS) offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, a strong base in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance sector to foster academic excellence through industry connections and global collaborations. The program is well designed with the objective to impart comprehensive knowledge along with real-time skill training for students. To make students succeed in the global competitive environment, the program provides an industry-focused curriculum, supported by the world-class infrastructure and mix of PhD. & Industry experienced faculties.
This course focuses on specialized training in the field of International Banking, Finance, Business Analytics, FinTech, Cryptocurrency & Block chain, Financial Modelling and Engineering, Risk Management, Investment Banking, Insurance Management etc. Thus, the MBA-BFSI develops students holistically and opens the gateway to immense opportunities.
- Focus on skill development as SUAS, Indore is the first ‘Skill Based University’ in India.
- The syllabus is as per the ‘National Skill Qualification Framework’ model.
- Training Bank and Finance Lab for simulating the business environment and for imparting practical skills.
- Driven by Industry Partners like HDFC Bank, TCS, Choice International, Bajaj Finserv etc.
- 18 Industry backed certifications and 24 virtual internships from giants like PwC, Deloitte, HSBC, Citibank etc.
- Active involvement of industry professionals in drawing up program structure and course curriculum.
- More emphasis on practical, industry and research-orientated teaching rather than conventional teaching approach.
- Theory to practical is about 30:70.
- Continuous comprehensive evaluation in theory, practical and skills.
- Training bank for the hands-on experience of
- Cash area
- Account Opening desk (Liabilities)
- Loan Servicing Desk (Assets)
- Safe deposit lockers
- Insurance Advisory function
- Investment Advisory function
- Equity desk setting and handling
- Finance Lab for
- Imparting Financial Literacy
- Skilling for Complaint registration and handling
- Financial Counselling
- Industry Interactions through
- Seminars, Industry Visits, Expert Lectures, Panel Discussions, Workshops, International Conferences, Case studies, Analysis of business and domain reports, Research assignments, Roleplays.
- Honing of soft skills as a part of practical exercises/assignments
- Oral and Written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Public speaking skills
- Group skills
- Telephonic interview skills
- Professional email writing skills
- Customer handling skills
- Interview handling skills
- 100% Internship record & support with 225 days of embedded internship provision in the curriculum.
- Full semester internship in the final year.
- 45 days of internship after the first year.
- 18 Skills-based certifications from IBM, TCS iON, Google, Microsoft, Deloitte, NISM, Simplilearn, CFI- USA.
- 24 Virtual internships/Live projects/ Virtual experience certifications from HSBC Bank, Citi Bank, J.P. Morgan, Future Impact, Fidelity International KPMG, PwC.
- 120 Industry based skills with separate skill transcript.
- Corporate Partners like HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Microsoft, Bajaj Finserv, TCS, ACCA.
- Top Certification and Virtual Internships are:
- 100 % Placement Assistance.
- 78 hours of Placement Training purely dedicated to Quantitative Aptitude, Logical reasoning, Data Interpretation, Verbal abilities, Interview skills, GD skills, Domain knowledge, Advance Excel.
- Among the principal offers made, the students have received job offers from Industrial Sectors like Banking and Insurance Sector, Financial Services, Consulting.
- Sectors like Banking, Financial Services are at the forefront of the hiring.
- The highest salary of the batch 2020-22 is 9.6 Lacs pa.
- The average salary of the batch 2020-22 is 7.69 Lacs pa.
- Top Recruiters are:
|Accounting for Finance Management – I||Principles and Practices of Insurance||Business Law||Business Ethics|
|Managerial Economics||Accounting for Finance Management – II||Financial Derivatives||Final Internship|
|Advance Management Practices||Financial Management and Analysis||Goods and Service Tax|
|Marketing of BFSI Products||Mutual Fund||Wealth Management|
|Banking & Financial Services||Business Valuation||Debt Recovery Agent and Loan Approval Officer / Financing Startups / Application of Life and Practices of General Insurance|
|Business Research Methods||Risk Modelling||Retail Banking Operations and Branch Banking / Financial Engineering and Structured Finance / Risk Management in Insurance|
|IDSC – I||IDSC – II||IDSC – II|
|IDSC (Talent Skill Courses)||IDSC (Talent Skill Courses)||IDSC (Talent Skill Courses)|
|Internship – I|
Click Here to View Fees For the Academic Year 2022-23 Indian Student.
Few Seats are reserved for Discretionary Quota Seats. Only students with the high academic record are considered for Discretionary Quota Seats. The fees for Discretionary Quota Seats will be double the Academic fees for Indian Students to be paid to the University.