Indian Karting Race 2023
Indian Karting Race 2023 (12 – 16 Oct 2023)
Organized by: ISIE India along with JK Tyres with sponsors like Bosch, Altair, NBC, ANSYS etc.
Venue: Galgotias University and Buddh International Circuit, Gr. Noida
- Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, Indore
- Sarco Group, Indore
- Dr Ankit Saxena, Director (I/C) and Associate Professor, SME, SUAS, Indore
- Dr Ashish Khaira, Assistant Professor, SME, SUAS, Indore
- Dr Rajan Lanjekar, Assistant Professor, SME, SUAS, Indore
- Anas Addas (Captain), Suryansh Gupta (Team Manager), Harshwardhan Singh, Pratham Khandelwal, Vaidik Bhargava, Sneha Pandey, Apporva Pandey, Nagarjuna, Faiz
- The team, TEAM XELERATE, successfully qualified for the final round of the Indian Karting Race 2023, which was held on October 16, 2023 at the Buddh International Circuit, Gr. Noida.
- They competed against some of the best teams in the country and showcased their skills and knowledge in designing, building and racing a go-kart.
- They cleared various technical inspections and tests, such as Scale, Mechanical, Electrical, Acceleration and Brake tests, and also presented their design to the judges in the Static Round.
- Their go-kart performed well in the final race and completed several laps before encountering some technical issues that forced them to retire from the race.
- They received the Future Award for their innovative and futuristic design of their go-kart, which incorporated features such as aerodynamic body and smart sensors.
- They learned a lot from this event and gained valuable experience in teamwork, problem-solving and engineering.
Teams from all over India have participated in the event