About IQAC Committee
Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC Committee has been formed in SUAS that works towards the realisation of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the institution. It promotes measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
It works towards evolving mechanisms and procedures for:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks;
- Relevant and quality academic/ research programmes;
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society;
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning;
- The credibility of assessment and evaluation process;
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services;
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
Present IQAC Committee:
|S. No.||Name||Committee Designation|
|2||Dr. Navdeep Barwal (Professor, SBFSIM)||In-Charge IQAC|
|3||Dr. Manimala Puri (Director Academics, SOES)||Management Representative|
|4||Dr. Neetika Jain (Asst. Professor, SBFSIM)||Member|
|5||Dr. Yogita Mandhanya (Asst. Professor, SRM)||Member|
|6||Dr. Neha Gupta (Asst. Professor, SCSIT)||Member|
|7||Ms. Smita Prajapati (Asst. Professor, SME)||Member|
|8||Mr. Anurag Khare (Asst. Professor, SDMM)||Member|
|9||Registrar||Member Secretary (ex-officio)|
The IQAC should meet at least once in every quarter. The quorum for the meeting shall be two-thirds of the total number of members.