Dr. Mateen Ahemad
- Assistant ProfessorSCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
- Ph.D. Marketing Management | MPhil – Marketing Management | MBA – (Marketing + IT & Systems) | Graduate in Biotechnology
Areas of expertise:
- Marketing | Marketing Automation| Digital Transformation | Marketing Process Design
Industry: 12 years in corporates, successfully established three brands on the international platform. Worked for markets like India, UAE, USA, UK, Turkey, and South Korea.
Training & Academia: 5 years in corporate training and visiting faculty for various management institutes.
Research & Publications Experience:
International Conference Contribution
- Bring Your Own Device: Implementation & Execution” Mobile Application World 2013, Organized by Silicon India in Bangalore. Feb 2013
- Enterprise Mobile device Security” International Security Conference organized by Nullcon in Goa. March 2013
- Building an App Business with Google” International Mobile App conference organized by Google in Pune. Sep 2012
National Conference Contribution
- Corporate Social Responsibility: A Contemporary Scenario” Presented at National Conference on CSR: A Rays of Hope for Developing Nations, at Godavari Institute of Management & Research. (Prayaas – 2013) March 19, 2013
- Analysis of Barriers in Mobile Banking Services Which Affects Consumer Utility And Bank Channel Cost” Presented at National Conference on Entrepreneurship and Innovations in Information Technology, at IBMRD Ahmednagar. February 28, 2013
- Marketing Problems of Ready to Eat Meals Industry in North Maharashtra. Presented at National Conference on Challenges & Opportunities for Technological Innovation in India (COTII-2013) February 16, 2013 – ISSN No: 2277- 7830
- Analysis of Customer Preferences and Satisfaction Measurements in Pune With Respect to Telecom Industry”. Star India Journal of Multidisciplinary Research. November 2012 – ISSN No: 2319-2143
- Impact of Video Coaching In Management Education” Star India Journal of Multidisciplinary Research. November 2012– ISSN No: 2319-2143
- Human Resources Information Systems – Panacea for Business World” Star India Journal of Multidisciplinary Research. August 2012– ISSN No: 2319-2143
- Growth and Future of Social Media Marketing with respect to Small and Medium business in Maharashtra”. SHARE Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Studies January 2012
Interaction with People, Reading Books and Travelling.
Utilize my knowledge and skills to develop future entrepreneurs, work for the betterment of society, and contributing to building a nation.