Dr. Neha Gupta
- Associate Professor SCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- PhD. (Computer Science and Engineering), M.E (SE), B.E (Information Technology)
Areas of expertise:
- Artificial Intelligence | Soft Computing | Operating System | Computer Network
15 plus years of rich professional experience as CS & IT expert, Leader, Researcher, Academician at the global level. 14 years in academics as a full-time Assistant/Associate Professor. I have been 7 years in the field of research for Soft Computing, Image processing, Computer Networking and Artificial Intelligence.
- I am credited with publications of 30 papers in national/international refereed journals and conference proceedings including Scopus.
- 1 copyright 2 under process, 2 patents filed, 4 book chapters and 1 SLM book.
Have been delivered talks in major universities and R&D organizations in India. Serving on several Program Committees (IEEE, CSI, ACM, IEI). I am also part of International Conferences across the world and am on the Editorial Board of 2 International Journals.
CORPORATE COLLABORATIONS AND MOUS FOR INSTITUTES:
- Wipro -Mission 10X, Wipro Ltd. Industry, Engineering Education
- TCS- TCSiON Learning Hub
- Visual Paradigm Hong Kong – Academic Partner Program
- Google- Ambassador Program, Certified Innovator Program
- Microsoft – Advantage Program for employability skills
- Apple- iOS Developer University Program
- IITs- Remote Center, MHRD Govt. of India
- Spoken Tutorials –IIT Bombay, MHRD Govt. of India
- QEEE-Quality Enhancement in Engineering Education, MHRD Govt. of India
- Virtual Labs by IITs, MHRD Govt. of India
- NPTEL, National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning, IIT & IISc
- EC Council Florida, USA- Ethical hacking.
- NASSCOM India- IT ITES Sector Skills Council, Future Skills
- e-Yantra – Robotics Lab, MHRD Govt. of India.
FDP/WORKSHOP/SEMINARS/TRAINING: Organized/conducted more than 20 conferences/ symposium / FDP/Training/seminar. Attended more than 50 conferences/ symposium / FDP/Training/seminar.
“Enhancing watermarking for grayscale images using Swarm Intelligence and Comparison with other available Soft computing techniques”
As one who has spent years doing software development in diverse areas of industry and also in academia, I want to help my students be ready to contribute. This involves technical skills, yes, but more it involves an attitude towards the technical skills we learn and the work that we do.
Is to foster excellence in teaching, research, and learning within a systems approach to engineering education. My goal is to produce engineering graduates with both a strong base of technical knowledge and the complementary skills needed to be successful professional engineers in the modern world.