Dr. Siddharth Bajpai
- Associate ProfessorSCHOOL OF RETAIL MANAGEMENT
- B.Sc. (Electronics) | Dip. Computer Applications & Systems | MBA | PhD
Areas of expertise:
- Marketing, Sales, Distribution & Business Development Consultancy, Sales & Behavioural Training, Employability Skills Training, Retail, Distribution, AD-Sales, skill training.
Experience: 32 years
Industry: 20 Years encompassing International business (Commodities, Parenteral, Hand Tools), Gems & Jewellery( Gemstones, precious & semi-precious and Studded Gold/Platinum Jewellery), Telecom and Media(Electronic &Print). Major companies – Signity Middle Est F Z E(Swarovski), KGK Hong Kong, Wayport Development Kazakhstan, Rainbow, Vodafone, DB Corp(Radio Division).
Countries Worked in: India, Germany, Spain, U. A. E.(Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi), Bahrain, Kazakhstan, Hong Kong & P R China
Consultancy & Training: 12 Years; with industry majors – Kirloskar Brothers Ltd., BHEL, Bayer Crop Science, John Deer, R Com, Panasonic, SRF Ltd., Bridgestone, Shakti Pumps, V-Guard, Tally, Nilkamal amongst others.
Guest/ Visiting Faculty: 10 Years( Marketing & Communication) – NMIMS Indore, Jaipuria Institute of Management Indore, Amity Indore, LBSITM Indore, IMS DAVV Indore, PIMR Indore.
- Servicescape and Indian Mobile Handset Retail.
- The Indian Retail Industry & Way Ahead.
- Study of Impact of Work Stress on Managerial Creativity with Reference to Indian Executives.
- A Study of Impact of Work Stress on Job Satisfaction of Employees Working in Indian Banking Sector.
- Are Women Better Leaders? What is the final verdict? -A review of prominent studies conducted on gender leadership effectiveness.
Research Experience: 5 years
Acquiring & Sharing knowledge.