Dr. Sunil Kumar
- Assistant ProfessorSCHOOL OF BANKING FINANCIAL SERVICES AND INSURANCE MANAGEMENT
- FDP (IIM-Ahmadabad), Ph.D. -Management (Finance), MBA (Finance), BBA.
Areas of expertise:
- Management Accounting, Financial Management; Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management, Quantitative Techniques.
7 year and 6 months of teaching experience in various B-schools and Universities across several locations in India
- 11 Research papers published in various International and National journals
- Five Case Studies Published by ‘The Case Centre, England’ (Formerly ECCH).
- Presented 7 Research papers at various National and International Conferences organized by various Institutes of repute including IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Raipur, IIT Madras, IIT Kanpur, XLRI Jamshedpur etc.
Area: Working Capital Management (PhD Thesis)
Ongoing Research: Financial Markets, Integration of Financial Markets, Banking Performance, Corporate Finance
Two Research Scholars are pursuing their PhD under my supervision, out of which one has submitted his thesis.
Flair for imparting Skill based workshops, SDPs, MDPs and FDPs to several audiences mainly in the areas of Spreadsheet Modelling, Investment Analysis, R programming etc.
To contribute positively to the progress of the nation by creating enthusiastic, aptly-skilled and industry- ready human resources.