Mr. Siddharth Tirole
- Assistant ProfessorSCHOOL OF MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- B.E. (Mechanical) | M.Tech (CAD-CAM)
Areas of expertise:
- Machine Design | Manufacturing Processes
- 1 year as an Asst. Professor in Mechanical Department at IIST Indore.
- 4 years as an Asst. Professor in Mechanical Department at Silver Oak College of Engineering and Technology, Ahmadabad.
- “Development of predictive model of depth of cut for wide range of ferrous materials in AWJM”, National Conference on AMPD 2017 at SVNIT Surat.
- “Investigation of Friction materials of brake pad in automobile disk brake” in IJSRD Volume 7, Issue 2, April 2019.
- “Optimization of a leaf spring using ANSYS Software” in IJTRE, Volume 6, Issue 9, May 2019.
1 year of research experience on “Development of predictive model of depth of cut for wide range of materials in AWJM” for M.Tech at SVNIT Surat.
Generate enthusiasm, which brings out the best in the students and allows their performance to soar.