Ms. Smita Prajapati
- Assistant ProfessorSCHOOL OF MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- B.E.(Hons.) | M.Tech ( Digital Communication) | Ph.D*(5G Technologies)
Areas of expertise:
- Digital and Wireless Communication, Signal Processing
11 years in Teaching in the Engineering field.
- “BER Performance Comparison of MIMO OFDM with Channel Equalizers”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering(IJARCSSE) vol.3, Issue 11,Nov-2013 ISSN :2277 128X
- “Modified Iterative Clipping and Filtering Technique for PAPR Reduction of Coded OFDM Signal”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) Vol. 2 Issue 11, November – 2013 ISSN: 2278-0181
- “Performance Improvement of OFDM System Using Iterative Signal Clipping With Various Window Techniques for PAPR Reduction”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) – Volume 4 Issue 9- Sep 2013 ISSN: 2231-5381
- “Improvement of PAPR in OFDM system using the method of clipping and filtering with forwarding Error correction”, International Journal of Innovative research and studies(IJIRS),volume 2,Issue 9, sep-2013 ISSN 2319-9725
- “Impact of Clipping and Filtering on Peak to Average Power Ratio of OFDM System”, International Journal for Scientific Research & Development(IJSRD)| Vol. 1, Issue 7, July 2013 | ISSN (online): 2321-0613
- “Performance Evaluation of OFDM system with FEC in Rayleigh, Rician and AWGN channel”, AICTE sponsored International Conference on Instrumentation, Communication, Electrical & Electronics(ICE-ICEE), SVITS, Indore, Jan-2014
- “Signal distortion Techniques for reducing PAPR in OFDM system”, IEEE sponsored National Conference on Recent Advances in Mechatronics and Computing Technology, IIST, Indore, June- 2013.
- Paper Presented and Published in National Conference on “Innovations in Micro-electronics, Signal Processing and Communication Technologies” titled as V-Impact 2012 on the topic “Using Spread spectrum Technique as an anti-collision method in RFID” organized by Vivekananda Institute of Technology, Jaipur sponsored by IEEE.
- Paper Presented and Published in National Conference on “Role of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering for Rural Development” on “OFDM for Flexible High-Speed Optical Networks” organized by Jagannath Institute of Technology, Jaipur sponsored by ISTE.
- Paper Presented and Published in National Conference on “Advancement in Wireless and Optical Communication Systems” on the topic “Supercontinuum generation in PCF “Organized by Swami Keshwanand Institute of Technology, Jaipur technically sponsored by IETE & AICTE.
- Currently, the area of research is key enabling 5G wireless technologies- Massive MIMO, 5G NR, mmWave and NOMA and its implementation in 5G and beyond cellular system challenges and solution”
- “Physical layer designing with OFDM and wireless channel modelling in different fading environments ” for M.Tech
To learn new things
To assist students in developing the skills for becoming lifelong learners and to support innovative interdisciplinary research.