SCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
IT is a sector which has made huge strides in the past 2 decades and has elevated India’s status as the world’s largest sourcing outsourcing destination.
- Career in IT and IT enabled services are considered as the most high-paying jobs and is full of opportunities, particularly when India’s prowess in IT industry is recognized across the globe.
- Rapid strides in IT sector are due to – Internet of Things (IoT), artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Cloud Computing, business analytics, machine learning & many more.
- Huge spike in demand for skilled software developers and engineers especially in newer areas, tools and technologies.
- The emergence of new technologies and innovation, has led to increased demand for skilled engineers
- New job roles are emerging, necessitating a relook at the traditional system of education and training.
- Digital economy in India is currently estimated at $170 billion.
- “India’s digital economy growing to $1 trillion in the 5-7 years. Expect an employment potential of 50-70 lakh by 2025 in the IT sector”
- At Symbiosis university of applied Sciences we provide industrial training to students and make them #futureready #industryready
B.Tech in Computer Science and Information Technology
B. Tech in Computer Science and Information Technology is a defined platform to learn basics and advanced programming about computers. This program nurtures aspirants having an interest in grasping computer technology from grass root to zenith. At SUAS Indore B. Tech in Computer Science and Information Technology, we co-create an ideal ambience for learning through real-time skill development and support from industry-experienced faculty to unlock a new tomorrow. The Program structure allows a multi-entry & multi-exit facility to students. The policy for multi-entry & exit shall be as prescribed by the statutory bodies of the University. Vertical mobility will be provided from certificate to degree programs to ensure career progression from one job role to the next. Students will have the option to accumulate and transfer credits to relevant programs of the University over a period of time. The curriculum has been designed in consultation with the industry to ensure that the students are Job-ready and employable on completion of the course from the University. Read more
Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech):
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects namely Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
- Obtained at least 45% marks for general (open) category in the above subjects taken together.
- Obtained at least 40% marks in case of candidate belonging to the State of Madhya Pradesh in a reserved category (excluding creamy layer) in the above subjects taken together.
- Valid Score Card of entrance exam of State/National Level as notified by University.
- Qualify in Personal Interview & Counselling conducted by Symbiosis University Indore.
NRI / International Students:
A candidate who has completed XII (10+2) or equivalent examination from any Foreign Board must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign qualifications need to be verified by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) by the candidate before seeking provisional admission to any programme of Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences. In order to promote International understanding between Indian and Foreign students, Symbiosis has reserved 5% seats for NRIs/International students in every division.